Saturday, May 31, 2008

80% Employed VBA's

From the beginning, AAVBA's goal was to have 80% VBA's working by the end of 2008.

We knew we had to do something different in order to make this happen. It could no longer be "business as usual".

We looked around and spoke to many attorneys and VBA's prior to setting up our organization. We wanted to know why weren't attorneys calling VBA's? We wanted to know what marketing methods were being used by VBA's to advertise their businesses? We wanted to find out the "proven" methods VBA's were using to get attorneys to call.

This is the result of our poll.

Why weren't attorneys calling VBA's? Attorneys told us they had no idea who or what is a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant.

What marketing methods were being used by VBA's to advertise their businesses? This is an industry secret only available to AAVBA members. I can say that since using these methods, we have more VBA's working in the last two months than in the two years the VBA industry has been in existence.

What proven methods were VBA's using to get attorneys to call? Again, this is an industry secret only available to AAVBA members.

This past week was very busy for the members of AAVBA. We had some really great success stories to share.

As the CEO of AAVBA, I take my responsibility to our members very seriously. I want everyone to be successful. And I will do all I can to make this possible for them. I've been through this journey with them and I've experienced their disappointment and disillusionment of this business not going the way they had hoped. It's a desperate feeling to lose hope.

For them and for myself, I knew this had to change.

If we keep going the way we are, we are sure to have our 80% of VBA's working by the end of 2008.

And we can only have one way to go from there. All the way to the top!

It's hard to imagine being close to a large membership group such as AAVBA, but I am. I feel as if I know them personally. That is why, when one VBA gets a job, it's as if I get the job too! Their success is my success.

I could never imagine being successful if our membership group was not successful too. It doesn't make sense. At least not to me.

The day I stop caring about whether our membership group is working or not, is the day I stop doing this business. I'm no good to them if I don't do my absolute best for them.

In return, I know they will do their absolute best for their businesses and also for AAVBA.

There's always time to get on board with this great group of men and women who have decided to take their businesses and their lives to the next level.

To join AAVBA, simply go to www.aavba.org and click on Join AAVBA. Rest assured, you won't be disappointed.

Vikki


No comments: