Sunday, January 18, 2009

Featured Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant-CINDI GOOD, Susanville, CA

I am very proud to introduce our second Featured Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant of 2009, Cindi Good.

If you've just joined this blog, I am featuring the American Association of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant members in 2009. I will feature a new VBA every two weeks. Cindi's biography will run through the 31st of January.

If you are a Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney considering the services of a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant, read Cindi Good's biography. You can reach Cindi directly through her contact information which is at the end of her biography.

For those considering the career of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant and would like more information, please leave your request in the "Comments" section of this blog. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

CINDI GOOD

Professional Information:

I received my Legal Secretarial AA Degree and worked for the City of San Diego for several years. We moved to Northern California, and my husband and I owned and operated a business for 18 years. In 2002, I began working as an Escrow Assistant and also became a Notary Public; completing over 400 loan closings.

I had listened to a VBA website teleconference and heard an interview with Vikki Watanabe, our AAVBA Executive Director. I went to her website, read an article about her starting up the American Association of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants. I signed up for future updates and became one of the first AAVBA members (member #7).

In February of 2008, Amanda (my daughter and business partner) and I received bankruptcy petition preparation training. In April of 2008; we launched our business, Bankruptcy Pro Processor (http://www.bankruptcyproprocessor.com/). It's wonderful working together! We love being able to figure out together how to handle each challenge as we prepare petitions. We have found that there is always something new to learn on each petition.

We currently assist two attorneys in California in preparing bankruptcy petitions...we are both hooked, we LOVE bankruptcy preparation! We are both planning on continuing our education in becoming Certified Paralegals, so that we may expand our assistance to attorneys.


Personal Information:

I love reading, sewing, scuba diving, and spending time with my family. My husband and I of 32+ years have four grown children (Brandon-Chemistry Teacher; Collin-Correctional Officer; Amanda-my Business Associate; and Megan-ICU Registered Nurse), and three exceptionally brilliant granchildren. Grandparenting is such a twitter-paited kind of love; it's so much fun being "grands"!".

Attorneys: You can read more about Cindi's services at her website:

BANKRUPTCY PRO PROCESSOR

http://www.bkproprocessor.com/

From there, you can contact her via her "Contact Us" page.


Thank you Cindi.


Vikki (aka Virginia)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in learning more about the Virtual Assistant program. My contact information is finiteworks@earthlink.net and I live in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks in advance.
Patricia Glover

Unknown said...

For VA services check this link.Virtual Assistant Services