Friday, April 24, 2009

COMING SOON! Featured VBA's!

On April 27, 2009, I will once again start posting the "Featured VBA" here on VBATalk.blogspot.

During the time you are the Featured VBA (two weeks) I will link updates on Twitter. Many Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys will see your bio through this link.

I started this earlier in the year, but certain things happened that I was unable to keep it up.

Well, I'm back and so are the VBA's.

If you are an NSVBA member and would like to be featured, simply submit your bio to vikki@nsvba.com

This is very good exposure for your VBA businesses. Once you are a Featured VBA, you can link the article on your website. Free advertising which will last forever. Can't beat that.

I hope you consider the impact this can have on your VBA business and you will submit your bio soon!

Wishing you wildly successful days!
Vikki

NSVBA
http://www.nsvba.com/

P.S.- Not sure what to write? Check out the previous "Featured VBA's" located here.

No comments: