Sunday, April 26, 2009

Featured VBA-YVETTE THOMAS-Calumet City, IL

The Featured VBA (Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant), for the next two weeks is Yvette Thomas.

If you are a Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney considering the services of a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant, read Yvette's autobiography. Although new to the VBA industry, Yvette has proven to be a quick study and will do her best to assist you in your bankruptcy petition preparation needs.

For those considering the career of a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant and would like more information, please email me at vikki@nsvba.com I will get back to asap.

YVETTE THOMAS


Professional Information:
I have over 30 years experience in the medical field. The last 24 years I worked as a Certified Emergency Medical Technician at Cermak Health Services – Cook County Department of Corrections. In my 24 years at the Cook County Jail I have had a lot of direct contact with the Courts, Attorneys, and States Attorneys. After sometime I seriously started thinking about a career change. So I started researching opportunities in the legal field, for a home base business.

My education includes receiving my Certification at Daley College for my Emergency Medical Technician License in May of 1980.

In April of 2008, I discovered the Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant's through 713Training.com After weeks of research into this field, I took the first step and purchased all the training materials in May of 2008. I completed all the training materials, attended Webinars, Teleconferences, and (ECF) Electronic Case Filing. In July of 2008 I was introduced to Vikki Watanabe our AAVBA Executive Director; and currently NSVBA President, by another fellow VBA. With Vikki by my side, I joined the AAVBA, attended more Webinars, and Teleconferences. I studied & researched, studied & researched, studied & researched, and passed my VBA Certification in September of 2008. Since October of 2008 I have been setting up my marketing strategies, and marketing since January of 2009.

Personal Information:
Above all things God is first and foremost in my life. I love reading, because knowledge is power. I have a few words of wisdom that I live by including: "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearful you will make one" by Elbert Hubbard. I believe that if people don't make mistakes in life, then they can never grow and advance in whatever they attempt to do. I also believe in the phrase "Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox. I feel that if people give 100% of what they are doing, then they will succeed. Another quote I really believe in is "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" by Harriet Beecher Stowe. I believe that God intended every individual to succeed and that there are no limits to the possibilities one has in life. I teach others that nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it and achieve your goal.


Attorneys: You can read more about Yvette's services at her website:


http://www.713isyourpetitions.com/


From there, you can contact her via her "Contact Us" page.

Thank you Yvette,

Vikki

No comments: