Sunday, April 20, 2008

Moving forward and onward

This morning I am thinking about how far we've come.
I say we, because I'm sure no matter where you were at 2 or 3 years ago, circumstances
have created changes which have affected your life one way or another.
I want this year to be different. For everyone.
We have a Convention coming up next month. I cannot tell you how nervous I am.
There is so much preparation required.
This is my first Convention where the Organization is the Exhibitor.
I've always imagined what it would be like to be on the other side of the Exhibitor table. I never imagined it would happen so soon.
I have always believed this would be a great career. I also knew it wouldn't be easy. Nothing worth having ever is.
Now that it's happening, I have to pinch myself.
I can't even begin to imagine what the remainder of this year will bring. I can only hope for good things to happen. For the Organization. For our Independent businesses.
And even though we run Independent businesses, we stand united as an organization.
Something that has been lacking for too long.
Wishing you overwhelming success!
Vikki

No comments: