Sunday, April 6, 2008

Peace of Mind

Good morning VBA's!

This morning I went through a few quotations and I wanted to share some with you.
Lately, with all the obstacles we've had with the AAVBA website and just getting started, I needed to read some "Peace" quotations.
My independent business is going well, thank goodness. The attorney I am currently under contract with has been a jewel.
When you get your first contract, I hope your attorney turns out to be someone who will guide you.
Here you go.

"Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek but a means by which we arrive at that goal."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Everything you do can be done better from a place of relaxation."
Stephen C. Paul

"The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise long for a state of tranquility."
Swami Rama

It's all about peace, in your life and what you share.
Peace be with you,
Vikki

No comments: